If you are covered by the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), you have a number of important rights free of charge.
In summary, those include rights to:
• Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal data;
• Access to your personal data;
• Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold;
• Require the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations;
• Receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations;
• Object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing;
• Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you;
• Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data; and
• Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
You may also have the right to claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals’ rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, available at: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/ .
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please contact us using the contact information set out below.
Additionally, if you are covered by the GDPR we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to the United States.